Trump👱🏻♂ Says He'd Defeat Oprah👸🏾 in Presidential Race🇺🇸



Donald Trump said on Tuesday he could beat Oprah Winfrey in a presidential race, while one of Winfrey’s closest friends said the media mogul and actor was “intrigued” by the possibility of running but was not considering it now.

Speculation about a 2020 White House bid by Winfrey blew up on social media and news outlets after her rousing speech at the Golden Globes awards show on Sunday night, which touched on female and black empowerment, her roots in poverty and support of those who speak up about sexual abuse and harassment.

Trump, speaking with reporters during a White House meeting with lawmakers, said in response to a question: “Yeah, I’ll beat Oprah. Oprah would be a lot of fun.

“I know her very well. I like Oprah. I don’t think she’s going to run.”

Winfrey confidante Gayle King said earlier on Tuesday there was no change in Winfrey’s past position – that she is not interested in running for president.

In August, Forbes named Wahlberg the highest-paid actor of the year, calculating his pretax and pre-fee earnings at $68 million. The Washington Post first reported Wahlberg's reshoot fee, noting that the actor “along with manager Stephen Levinson and agency WME, have a reputation in Hollywood for driving a tough bargain.”

Williams previously told USA TODAY that when Scott's team called to request her time for the reshoot, "I said I'd be wherever they needed me, whenever they needed me. And they could have my salary, they could have my holiday, whatever they wanted. Because I appreciated so much that they were making this massive effort."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manchester United 2 Burnley 2: Lingard double rescues Mourinho's men 📹

Former England Skipper Wayne rooney opened his scoring in the MLS and something Bizzare happens

Indian-Origin Doctor Helps Nigerian banker gives birth inside plane!