Mkhitaryan had a problem with Mourinho' - Armenia boss welcomes Arsenal move


Henrikh Mkhitaryan “had a problem” with Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho and is better off at Arsenal, says Armenia coach Artur Petrosyan.

The 29-year-old has traded Old Trafford for Emirates Stadium after being used in a swap deal which took Alexis Sanchez in the opposite direction.

"Yes, he [Arsene Wenger] likes them to play better football. I think Wenger is better for Henrikh," Petrosyan said.

“We are very happy with this transfer from Manchester United. His style of play will be better suited at Arsenal.

“I only spoke with Miki and I cannot tell you about my talks with Miki because it was between us, but I told you about my impression that I was not happy with Mourinho.

“I think Henrikh can do very well in the Premier League. He can continue in a good mood, in a good way. He is always one of the best players in the Premier League but under this manager – Wenger – he will become even stronger.”

Petrosyan added on a testing period for Mkhitaryan at Old Trafford which saw him win three trophies but endure regular spells out of the team: “I think the [Manchester United] fans liked him. I think that means he did something for the club.

“I am not happy with Mourinho’s decision not to play him, but it is his club, his team — he knows what he wants. It is good he has left.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manchester United 2 Burnley 2: Lingard double rescues Mourinho's men 📹

Former England Skipper Wayne rooney opened his scoring in the MLS and something Bizzare happens

Indian-Origin Doctor Helps Nigerian banker gives birth inside plane!