Neymar⭐: 🔈I'm Not Worth World-Record €222m



Neymar is not worth the €222 million (£200m/$262m) Paris Saint-Germain paid to sign him, the star himself says.

The 26-year-old feels PSG paid over the odds for him, but says he has always wanted to be seen as a "special" player.






"I'm not proud of the transfer fee, nor of the fact I'm the most expensive player ever," he said. "That's just money and nothing else. I cannot help it. Personally, I would have paid less for myself. I always wanted to be special. That was my goal very early - actually from the moment I started playing football for a club. That was at the age of 11. It may sound clumsy, but from then on I've tried to get better every single day and get to my best."

Neymar impressed in the French capital in his first year until an injury brought a premature end to his campaign.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manchester United 2 Burnley 2: Lingard double rescues Mourinho's men 📹

Queen Latifah’s Mom Dies After Struggling With Heart Condition